Scholarships are granted for a research stay on Polish universities from September 2018 till June 2019
Deadline: 1st March 2018
For candidates from: Eastern Europe, Russia,countries of Central Asia and Caucasus
Age limit: 35
“Scholarship Program of the Polish Government for Young Academicians” initialized in 2003 is addressed to Candidates from Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan an Georgia. The 16 th edition of the Program will take place during the academic year of 2018/2019.
The scholarship is 1350 PLN per month. The costs of accommodation and feeding should be individually covered by the scholarship holders.
Place of application – counterpart Embassy or Consulate of the Republic of Poland.
The complete set of documents should be submitted by post or delivered personally (with an envelope annotation “Scholarship Program for Young Academicians”) to the counterpart Polish diplomatic outposts. Complete set of documents scanned, preferably in JPG format, shall be send also by e-mail:
Counterpart Consulates of the Republic of Poland will be admitting visas till 31st July 2018 to all qualified candidates.
1. Copy of University diploma equivalent to Polish Bachelor’s o r Master’s degree or an
official document confirming participation in doctoral studies or working.
2. Precisely completed application form (available at: www.studium.uw.edu.pl)..
3. Concise letter of motivation indicating major of studies chosen by the candidate, possibly.
4. Project of research work.
5. Curriculum vitae written in Polish or English language, in the reverse chronological
order, in which the most recent events are listed first, including 1 photograph in a paper or electronic version (converted into JPG).
6. List of all academic publications, most significant academic written work, professional or academic projects.
7. Certificates confirming candidate’s knowledge of Polish and English language.
8. Other information, documents that the candidate believes might assist the commission in evaluating his or her application.