Applications are invited for National Scholarship Programme for foreign applicants. The scholarship supports study/research/teaching/artistic mobility of foreign students, PhD students, university teachers, researchers, and artists at higher education institutions and research organizations in Slovakia.
The National Scholarship Programme of the Slovak Republic (NSP) supports also mobility of students and PhD students studying at Slovak higher education institutions.
In 2005, the National Scholarship Programme for the Support of Mobility of University Students, PhD Students, University Teachers, Researchers and Artists was established by the approval of the Government of the Slovak Republic.
- Application Deadline: October 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship supports study/research/teaching/artistic mobility of foreign students, PhD students, university teachers, researchers and artists at universities and research organisations in Slovakia.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all subjects offered by the universities and research organisations in Slovakia.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship is intended to cover international scholarship holders’ living costs, i.e. the costs related t+o staying in Slovakia (food, accommodation, etc.), during their study, research/artistic or teaching stay at universities and in research organisations3 in Slovakia. The scholarship holder can ask for assistance concerning accommodation and formalities related to entering and staying in the territory of the Slovak Republic either his/her host institution, or he/she can handle all the necessities him-/herself.
a) University student 350 € b) PhD student 580 € c) University teacher/researcher/artist:
- without PhD degree (or its equivalent) and less than 4 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist
- with PhD degree (or its equivalent) and less than 10 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist
- with PhD degree (or its equivalent) and more than 10 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist
- To determine the monthly scholarship amount (in case of university teachers, researchers and artists) with regard to their work experience, only work experience until the day of the application deadline is taken into consideration.
- PhD studies are considered as work experience (max. 6 years of PhD studies can be considered as work experience).
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in the Slovak Republic