Creative Development Center in collaboration with The Azerbaijan Social Work Public Union (AZSWU) is pleased to invite you to apply for our long term ToT program: Forum Theatre as a tool for active participation of youth.
Main Goal of this project is to empower NGOs and educators from Georgia and Azerbaijan, to use new methods and tools for activating young people, as well as
– Approach the topic of accessibility of education and access to labor market in both countries through civic involvement
– Provide selected participants with adequate skills and knowledge on creative tools for non formal education and involving wider public in the discussion
– Raise awareness of different ways for youth involvement on different levels
– Analyze main obstacles in the fields of accessibility of education and labor market
– Draft recommendations on how to overcome those obstacles and what are the needs of young people in 2 countries
Projects consists of 3 main phases:
Training of Trainers – Trainers from Azerbaijan and Georgia are invited to deepen their knowledge on facilitation of fotum theatre in Tbilisi Georgia, June 7-11
Implementation phase – trainers try out new method with their target groups, July-Agust, Azerbaijan/Georgia
Final meeting – Trainers and participants will be invited to final forum, that will be organized in Tbilisi, Georgia, in October
We aim to recruit participants, who are:
– Active in their community as multipliers (trainers, facilitators, youth workers) from Azerbaijan and Georgia
– Aged 18- 35
– Gender: We aim for gender balance
– Ready to start working on the development and implementation of the local initiatives with support and involvement of our local partner as well as their organizations
– Have time to fully participate in the program including all activities in Georgia and local events.
Costs: All costs including travel, accommodation, food and training materials will be covered by organizers. All participants will receive certificate of accomplishment by the end of the project.
The Deadline for applications is May 20