Social Media Agency based in Baku, Azerbaijan looking for part-time distance employee (contractor) in Tbilisi, Georgia.
Position title: Social Media & Community Manager
* Good understanding social media and digital communication, content creation experience for Facebook, Instagram (at least a year experience)
* Copywriter skills, native Georgian language (excellent writing)
* Excellent communication skills, must be available for rapid response & solve communications needs.
* Follow & regularly provide reports about local trends, campaigns, insights from social media.
* Able to travel to Batumi, Baku (sometimes, covered by company).
* Advanced Russian and English.
* Responsible person, able to work well independently and meet deadlines.
* Employment: part-time (20 hours/week)
* Start time: 3rd January 2018
* Salary: 600 GEL (net)
Please send your CV, information about your experience, portfolio (if available) to the email firstname.lastname@example.org (subject “Tbilisi”). Please, include a note about how you find this announcement (if someone advised you).
* Deadline for submissions: 1 December 2017